March 4, 2009

Christian Lawyer: Not an Oxymoron (Magazine Interview with Stephen Bloom)







“I sensed God speaking to me. It wasn’t like I could hear it with my ears, but it was clear as can be. I heard God saying to me, ‘You know what you have to do.’ I realized right then and there that I was going to have to leave that law firm and I was going to have to strike out and do a so-called Christian law practice. I didn’t know what that would look like and I still don't know for sure; it’s a work in progress.”

Excerpted from A Time to Love magazine's new interview with Stephen Bloom. Read the full interview "Christian Lawyer: Not an Oxymoron" in the March 2009 issue at the link above. 


1 comment:

  1. Recently I visited your blog while I was searching on Google. it is very informative and very helpful for criminal law and its activities. I really appreciate your blog and it's content.

    ReplyDelete